Thursday, June 26, 2014

iEat Kunshan


Stand back, or at least don't get in the way of me and a plate of food...  I'm likely to fight you for it!  

The comfort foods of home taunt me from afar, and I can't help but cave in to their demands.  At least once a week, you'll find us in our favorite spot at any one of the local restaurants in town.  We love them ALL.  Keep an eye out and say hello... maybe even grab a picture with me (because as it appears, I must take a lot of pictures before I eat my feast)!

VIEWER CAUTION:  May cause hunger.



BBQ Unicorn, Kunshan

Indian restaurant near the Pearl Market.

German Restaurant in Xintindi, Shanghai

C-31, Kunshan

C-31, Kunshan


Indian Restaurant Dapuqiao, Shanghai

TGIFriday's, Shanghai

Kunshan Beer Festival, representing!!


Lost Heaven, Shanghai

I can't remember.....

Lecker's, Kunshan

Little restaurant somewhere in the Bund Plaza.  It's now become tradition to visit.


............did I mention I'm a terrible cook?  I don't know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping in Kunshan

Parkson Mall Kunshan’s newest western-style mall opened last fall of 2011.  It is a mix of high fashion stores, including over 260 w...