Sunday, August 17, 2014

Days to School: 14

Last year, first day of school


Can you believe a full year has come and gone?  Not long ago, I dressed in my favorite navy dress, placed my ID badge around my neck and road off to school as a grade 1/2 teacher.

Days left before school starts:  14.

Cheers to the new year - and to the newest "kiddos" in our CISK family!


Classroom entrance

Classroom back wall



I made table tubs for shared classroom supplies.


Enjoying lunch in our cafeteria.

Learning how to care for our "Math Tools."  (AKA:  Not toys!)

Team Building

Sharing our favorite sweets - fruit roll ups

Halloween and a birthday - celebrations don't get better than this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping in Kunshan

Parkson Mall Kunshan’s newest western-style mall opened last fall of 2011.  It is a mix of high fashion stores, including over 260 w...